“The FCC’s Slice and Dice of States’ Rights and Consumer Protections” and More by Bruce Kushnick
By B.N. Frank
Telecom analyst Bruce Kushnick has been instrumental in providing details on how The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) and U.S. elected officials and have now basically given the country to The Telecom Industry (aka Big Wireless) to put small cell towers and wireless infrastructure everywhere – above ground and below for the “Race for 5G”.
His March 8, 2018 article primed us for what was coming: “‘5G’ Wireless Is the New Fiber Optic, Bait-and-Switch Scandal”
Why should you care? This is just the latest in a long list of scandals by AT&T and Verizon to use the promise of a new technology to get rid of regulations, kill off competition and to raise rates. And this scheme relies on the FCC, not to mention their friendly state and federal politicians, to push it through.
The FCC is very gung-ho about 5G and is backing this plan, but after recently getting rid of Net Neutrality and dumping your basic privacy protections, the FCC’s endorsement of 5G should trigger your distrust — to put it mildly.
This has been going on for years, but has intensified with the FCC’s attacks on the public interest.
More details are provided about how this has been going on for years by Norm Alster in his free e-book: Captured Agency: How The Federal Communications Commission is Dominated by The Industry It Presumably Regulates.
On September 25, Bruce provided a timetable on how the FCC has helped Big Wireless pull off their “Bait & Switch”: “WARNING: 30+ FCC Actions in One Year to Slice & Dice States’ Rights & Consumer Protections.”
Starting in April 2017, the FCC created two specific FCC proceedings designed to take away the public interest obligations on communications services, slice by slice. There have been over 30+ different related actions and decisions in just these two dockets to move the AT&T and Verizon agenda along and erase basic consumer protections on all wired services — in just one year.
30+ different related actions and decisions within one year! No wonder The FCC was labelled as being “captured.”
Bruce’s latest “Bait & Switch” articles provide more details on how Telecom companies have managed to pull this off: “Part 2: Verizon Wireless Bait & Switch: What Verizon Tells Investors But Has Been Hiding from the Public and “Part 3: AT&T 5G Wireless Bait & Switch: Because It Makes AT&T More Money.”
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is not a health or environmental agency even though their job is to protect the public by regulating products and infrastructure than can cause health and environmental problems. Many of our elected officials are just as guilty of forcing the “Race for 5G” on us as well as turning a blind eye to scientifically proven harm being caused by new technology.
- “PC Magazine” Fires Author and Relocates Article Citing Health Effects of 5G
- EPA Aims to Weaken Radiation Regulations As FCC Gives Telecoms $2B To Install 5G Everywhere
- AT&T Announces 5 More U.S. Cities to Receive Sweat Inducing and Risky 5G Radiation Towers and Infrastructure
- U.S. Conference Of Mayors Will Sue FCC If They Eliminate Local Control Over 5G Small Cell Tower And Infrastructure Installation
- “Android Authority” Article on 5G and Brains Recommends Revisiting U.S. Regulations on Technology and Not Ignoring Research While Defending The Safety of Cell Phones and WiFi.
- PC Magazine Article “The Problem With 5G” Cites Health Effects As A Reason Why 5G Technology Isn’t Worth The Risk
- More Tribal Groups Join Lawsuit with NRDC Fighting FCC Rule Change for 5G Small Cell Towers Installation
- Exposure to 5G Small Cell Towers Can Cause Excessive Sweating. New Prescription for Excessive Armpit Sweating Approved by FDA in Time for Massive 5G Rollout
- Hypocrisy Not Democracy: The Telecom Industry (“Big Wireless”), The FCC, and Elected Officials Force Small Cell Towers in Front of Homes and Everywhere Else.
- Say What? FCC Chair, Ajit Pai to Congress: No Wireless Exposure Risk Even Though FDA’s $25M Study Found Exposure Causes Cancer. 5G Cell Tower Installation Continues
- FCC is Tired of “Being Nice” to Municipalities Fighting Small Cell Towers. Wasn’t Trump Supposed to Give the Country Back to the People?
- Newsweek Is The Latest to Warn about Cell Phone Radiation, WiFi, and 5G Technology Causing Harm
- Swamp Drainage Update: Ex FCC Chairman Working AGAIN for Telecom Industry and Continuing to Promote Risky 5G and “Internet of Things” (IoT).
- “The Race for 5G” Includes Bailing Out the Telecom Industry and Allowing Them to Install Small Cell Towers Everywhere. Ain’t That America, For You and Me.
- President Trump, There’s No Love In 5G Small Cell Towers Being Installed Everywhere — Even Dr. Oz Seems Concerned
- Dr. Oz, “The Rise of 5G Cell Phone Towers” — Telecom Companies Installing RiskyTech So We Can Binge Watch Everywhere On Super-Fast Internet
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence