Some States Introduce Legislation to Study Health Effects from Wireless Radiation. Is Yours One of Them?
By B.N. Frank
State and federal legislation has eliminated local control and environmental review of 4G and 5G small cell technology installation– despite the fact that the Telecom Industry can’t prove that 5G is safe.
Many Americans and elected officials have already taken action. Three states have also introduced legislation to study the health effects from exposure:
- Montana on small cell technology towers and infrastructure
- Massachusetts on 5G small cell technology towers and infrastructure:
- New Hampshire on 5G small cell technology towers and infrastructure
Telecom companies have been warning shareholders that they may eventually be held liable for harming everyone with their products and infrastructure. Insurance companies won’t cover telecom companies because it’s too risky.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is currently being investigated for collusion regarding federal 5G legislation which eliminated local control over installation. The first 5G court case was won last year in England after 5G was installed in street lamps. Residents became sick and some women delivered stillborn babies. Last summer, New Yorkers reported that they – as well as their pets – began experiencing new symptoms and illnesses after 5G was installed.
Activist Post has published many articles about efforts opposing 4G and 5G small cell technology near homes and throughout communities. They include:
- Is There A Way To Oppose 5G Rollout In Your Community? A Radiofrequency Expert Offers His Expertise
- Is Harmful 5G Technology Being Installed Near Your Home and Throughout Your Community? Link Provides Current 5G State Laws
- Despite FCC Rules Preempting Local Control Over Cell Towers, U.S. Communities Still Fighting Installation and Sometimes Winning
- Are You An American for Responsible Technology? Association of Like-Minded Organizations Offers Assistance and Resources.
- Action Alert: Stop Congress and the FCC from Installing 5G Next to Homes, Hospitals, Schools, etc.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence