Do You Make Fun of People With Disabilities? Since 2002, Electromagnetic Sensitivity Has Been A Federally Recognized Disability.
By B.N. Frank
Unless you enjoy making fun of ALL disabled people, you may want to rethink “Tin Foil Hat” jokes. In 2002, the U.S. Access Board recognized electromagnetic sensitivity and that it can be disabling.
Exposure to Electrosmog is cumulative. So it’s possible to not always be “sensitive” or symptomatic to exposure but eventually become sensitive and symptomatic to it. The same could probably be said about all toxins.
Despite all of this, many doctors and vets don’t consider exposure when diagnosing and treating patients.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- We Are The Evidence
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Dr. Madga Havas
- Dr. Sam Milham
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- Take Back Your Power
- The EI Wellspring
Image credit: Pixabay