Surveys Show Many Americans Don’t Know About 5G and Small Cell Towers Are Being Installed EVERYWHERE For It. Many Also Have Grave Concerns.
By B.N. Frank
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC), many elected officials, and the Telecom Industry (aka Big Wireless) haven’t been able to convince enough Americans that the “Race for 5G” and “Smart Cities” are fabulous and necessary so they’ve passed state and federal legislation to force it on communities across the country.
Many Americans are still completely unaware that this has happened and it has led to a rush of 4G and 5G small cell towers and related wireless infrastructure being installed above ground and below– including in front of homes – across the U.S. This is being fought by many Americans for a variety of reasons.
Activist Post has published many articles about this already. There are biological and environmental risks from exposure to 5G and all wireless technology. Insurance companies aren’t even covering wireless radiation exposure anymore because it’s so risky. There are also cybersecurity issues associated with 5G and The Internet of Things(IoT). If it’s installed near your home, it will also lower your property value.
Surveys have also found that many Americans who are aware about this are NOT jumping for joy. However, this is not going to stop unless more Americans take action against it RIGHT NOW.
From Consumer’s Views on 5G Rollout, LTE Coverage, and Health Effects of Cellular Radiation October 2018 Report
- Most consumers aren’t aware that 5G is about to launch
- 0% of consumers we polled didn’t know that 5G is around the corner. T-Mobile subscribers seemed to have the most knowledge of their carrier’s 5G plans.
- Consumers aren’t excited about 5G
- Consumers seem mostly indifferent to the pending roll-out. 38.1% of respondents reported that they weren’t excited about the new technology.
- A third of consumers believe cell signal causes cancer
- With largely-untested new “millimeter-wave” frequencies a key to components 5G, it’s likely that carriers will see resistance to roll-outs of the small cells required to blanket the country with the new technology.
Three Reasons People Are Worried About 5G Deployment
- Property Values
For more information, contact the following organizations. Tick Tock.
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence