State of Disunion – Besieged on All Sides: Outline for My Portion of Tonight’s Webinar
Oath Keepers will be hosting a webinar tonight on “The Florida School Shooting and How to Counter Renewed Efforts to Disarm Us.” I’ll be joining author Matt Bracken and Stewart Rhodes tonight at 9 Eastern.
These are the topics I intend to cover, presented here to give those undecided on participating an idea of information to be shared, and to keep things organized so that webinar attendees can follow along:
- Full court press to attack RKBA and scream for citizen disarmament (DSM)
- Calls to Repeal 2nd Amendment (NY Times/Rolling Stone)
- Gun bans
- CNN anti “good guy with a gun” propaganda
- Negative spin on everything (FL gun show)
- Even “conservative media” offering concessions
- Social media squeeze-out
- Democrats predictable
- Republican turncoats: Kasich, Rubio, Rice, and more, even Trump
- Midterms: Self-fulfilling prophecy?
- Expect more gun edicts
- Battleground -The states
- Likely “laws” and a word about the courts
- Avatar for all gun owners – politicians and public treat as monolith
- Green light on bump stocks, “FixNICS” and mental health blanket dragnets
- Companies dropping partnerships
- Calls for censorship by gungrab groups
- The Only Ones
- School resource officer and multiple Broward County deputies
- Multiple warning and police interactions
- FBI dropped the ball (again)
- Unholy alliance between Broward schools and police
- Scott Israel
The Children’s Crusade:
- The Women’s March Alliance
- Emma and David
- Wild in the Streets
There will be a “Next One.”
The ultimate deterrent.
- The one “gun law” that would make a difference
- The big lie objecting “teachers” tell
What can you do?
- You are a leader
- Learn the truth
- Be force multipliers
- We will not disarm
I hope you can join us. Since this is my first time taking a role in one of these things and since I’m not the event organizer, I’m not sure how many attendees the system can accomodate, but if it’s possible to max it out, let’s do so.
If you believe in the mission of Oath Keepers, to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, please make a donation to support our work. You can donate HERE.
David Codrea’s opinions are his own. See “Who speaks for Oath Keepers?”
The post State of Disunion – Besieged on All Sides: Outline for My Portion of Tonight’s Webinar appeared first on Oath Keepers.