Sprint to Radiate More American Cities With 5G Even Though Telecoms Can’t Prove 5G is Safe
By B.N. Frank
Installing 5G is asking for trouble. The Telecom Industry can’t even prove that it’s is biologically or environmentally safe and experts continue to report about security issues associated with this technology (See 1, 2).
- Telecom companies have been warning shareholders that they may eventually be held liable for harming everyone with their products and infrastructure
- Insurance companies won’t cover telecom companies because it’s too risky
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is being investigated for collusion regarding federal 5G legislation which eliminated local control over installation
Regardless, Sprint – along with Verizon and AT&T – is very excited to install MORE 5G in American cities this year – even though just last summer New Yorkers reported about 5G affecting their health as well as their pets.
Sprint will bring standards-based 5G with commercial services to four cities in May, company executives announced at today’s MWC 2019 event. The first cities are Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas and Kansas City. The company also said five other cities are slated to launch in the first half of 2019: Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Phoenix and Washington, D.C.
The 5G coverage in these cities ranges from less than 30 square miles in Manhattan to about 230 square miles in the Dallas Fort Worth area, for a total initial 5G coverage footprint of more than 1,000 square miles across all nine cities.
“Wireless customers are soon going to have their first mobile 5G experience with Sprint, and it won’t be limited to their home or a millimeter wave hotspot,” said Sprint CTO John Saw in a prepared statement. And Combes told reporters, “It’s not just for five customers, it’s for millions of customers.”
Sprint is currently testing its 5G in downtown Chicago where the company is optimizing its standards-based 5G software and hardware using Massive MIMO radios from Samsung Electronics, using 2.5 GHz.
Don’t want 5G in your community? You aren’t alone. The first 5G court case was won last year in England after 5G was installed in street lamps. Residents became sick and some women delivered stillborn babies.
Activist Post has published many articles about efforts opposing 4G and 5G small cell technology near homes and throughout communities. They include:
- Is There A Way To Oppose 5G Rollout In Your Community? A Radiofrequency Expert Offers His Expertise
- Is Harmful 5G Technology Being Installed Near Your Home and Throughout Your Community? Link Provides Current 5G State Laws
- Despite FCC Rules Preempting Local Control Over Cell Towers, U.S. Communities Still Fighting Installation and Sometimes Winning
- Are You An American for Responsible Technology? Association of Like-Minded Organizations Offers Assistance and Resources.
- Action Alert: Stop Congress and the FCC from Installing 5G Next to Homes, Hospitals, Schools, etc.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence