List of U.S. Broadcast News Segments on Cell Phone and WiFi Radiation Health Risks and Concerns. Are Your Local Stations On It?
By B.N. Frank
Unfortunately, decades of research has already proven that exposure to all sources of cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation is NOT HARMLESS to humans, animals, or nature. Exposure isn’t only about increased cancer risk either and insurance companies seem to be well aware of this.
Many U.S. media outlets – including broadcast stations – have reported about research proving harm as well as concerns about this from citizens, doctors, elected officials, environmentalists, scientists, etc.
SaferEMR.com has a page dedicated to broadcast news stories which is updated regularly.
Since June, 2014, television stations in the U.S have aired more than 200 news stories about health risks from wireless radiation exposure. Almost half of the stories focus on radiation risks from use of a cell phone, including risks to children. About 30% of stories discussed cell tower radiation risks. More than a dozen stories focus on cell towers or Wi-Fi in schools. Other technologies of concern include wireless smart meters and Wi-Fi-emitting devices.
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Clear Light Ventures
- Ecological Options Network.
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- In Power Movement
- Last Tree Laws
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- Take Back Your Power
- We Are The Evidence