He Quit A High-Paying Fortune 500 Job To Homestead
Many people in the U.S. are chasing the American dream, trying to make more money so they can – supposedly – be happier.
But a handful of Americans are going the opposite route, leaving the American dream because it didn’t fulfill their desires.
This week’s guest on Off The Grid Radio was president of a Fortune 500 division and ran one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. before he quit his corporate job and sold his house on a golf course … to homestead.
His name is Tim Young, and he tells us:
- What caused him to leave his job and try something different.
- Why the homesteading life is more enjoyable than a high-paying corporate job.
- How he learned the skills needed to homestead, prior to YouTube.
- Why the self-sufficient life fulfills a need that money does not.
- How he makes extra cash living on the homestead – and how you can, too.
Young, who has written several books about self-sufficiency, also shares with us his thoughts on the American dream – and why so many people have it all wrong. If you’re looking for an inspirational story this week, then don’t miss this amazing show!