Forget Agenda 21: UN’s 2030 Agenda Will ‘Transform The World’
If you think Agenda 21 was bad, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Wait until you learn what the creepily utopian 2030 Agenda has in store for us all.
Once again Germany has stepped forward with their ideas of how to speed up the arrival of a one-world government.
While all eyes were on Obama and his creepily NWO speech, the German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier gave an address which went largely un-noticed. It was a lengthy speech – you can read his entire address here – but these are some takeaway points:
“We could also choose to put our faith in the power of diplomacy or shrug our shoulders” in the face of the conflicts in Syria, Libya, Iraq and Yemen he said, noting that Europe also faces a choice of fighting to hold the region together or allowing it to fall apart again and be overrun by populists.
“The United States is also faced with a choice; in six weeks’ time, here too, the choice is about the supposed withdrawal from a crisis-ridden world – which some are calling for – or cooperation with international partners to solve some of those problems, he continues, noting that this choice “is important for all of us.” Indeed, “withdrawal, resignation, going it alone, or, responsibility for a better future; that is the choice in many places,” he said.
The United Nations would remain the central forum, for tackling these issues, he said. In the context of all the crisis meetings, “it gives me hope that we have made an important choice, the right choice, of the direction we want to take and that we have chosen unity and sustainability,” he said calling the 2030 Agenda a global pact that is the point of convergence for dealing with poverty and underdevelopment.
Now we know when they want the takeover to be complete: 2030.
We have all heard of Agenda 21, but the 2030 Agenda isn’t quite so familiar. Agenda 2030 emphasizes gender and racial equality, eradication of poverty, and the total abolition of violence and hate. It lays out that the future world is based entirely on these goals and that the only way to achieve these things is through sustainable development and control of climate change. Oh – and the planet will also be totally poverty free by 2030 as well.
Here are a few of the pertinent points:
- It actually came into effect in January 2016.
- Its full title is ‘Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- The areas covered by the Agenda are people, planet, prosperity, peace, and partnership.
- The 17 goals and 169 targets of the Agenda seek to build on the Millennium Development Goals and complete those that were not achieved.
- The ‘Declaration’ agreed upon at the United Nations meeting in New York has 53 points.
- Point 2 sets the tone: ‘On behalf of the peoples we serve, we have adopted a historic decision on a comprehensive, far-reaching and people-centred set of universal and transformative goals and targets. We commit ourselves to working tirelessly for the full implementation of this Agenda by 2030’.
Points 5, 18, 28, and particularly point 29 are particularly interesting. Now, in theory, it’s wonderful – rainbows and unicorns for everyone. It’s repetitive in the extreme, constantly pointing out the sanctity of sovereign nations and saying these issues apply TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET…
So, how can I turn the 2030 Agenda into the arrival of the one-world government?
Simple: it is entirely impossible to achieve what they have laid out without a one-world government, the New World Order we have heard so much about over the last few years.
This is what they are stating WILL be achieved by 2030 with all countries somehow miraculously retaining their own culture, resources, and economies:
- Total eradication of hunger across the planet.
- Total eradication of race inequality across the planet.
- Total eradication of poverty across the planet.
- Total eradication of gender inequality across the planet.
- Total eradication of war across the planet.
- Total eradication of Malaria and other mosquito-borne diseases across the planet.
- Total eradication of TB across the planet.
- A set standard of education for every child on the planet.
- Clean water and sanitation for every person on the planet.
- A decent job for every worker on the planet.
- Sustainable economic growth in every country on the planet.
- Sustainable agriculture across the planet.
- sustainable livestock production across the planet.
- A reduction in natural resource use in every country on the planet.
- A reduction in greenhouse gas emissions in every industrialized nation on the planet.
- A reduction in flood and drought events is susceptible locations around the world.
There are other odds and ends they have thrown in but the bottom line is that all of these things will be done by the year 2030.
There are barely a half dozen countries on the planet that can engage in conversation without some disagreement and they honestly expect us to believe that there will be enough international co-operation while retaining nation sovereignty, to achieve even one goal on that list?
The Islamic State will be our friends?
India will give water to Pakistan?
North and South Korea will kiss and make-up?
Iran will stop making nuclear bombs?
Israel and Palestine will finally shake hands and sort out their differences?
Achieving ANY of the goals on that list is impossible unless one single government calls the shots and enforces conditions whereby the goals become achievable. That means the removal of sovereign status for individual nations. It means one giant money pot made up of cash from every nation that has cash to finance these initiatives.
Globalism just took on a whole new meaning.
Article first appeared at DaisyLuther.com
The article, "Forget Agenda 21: UN’s 2030 Agenda Will ‘Transform The World’", was syndicated from and first appeared at: http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/forget-agenda-21-uns-2030-agenda-will-transform-world/.
You may find more great articles by Daisy Luther on http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/.