Fitbit Bummers Cause Stocks to Suffer: Burns, Explosions, Measurement Errors, Lawsuits, Rashes, Undesirable Symptoms, etc.
By B.N. Frank
Activist Post has covered issues reported and litigated in re Fitbits and other activity trackers MANY TIMES already. Since they still remain so popular – despite all the problems – and because they are also being marketed for children – despite all the problems –they are being forced to be worn by some insurance companies – despite all the problems – and they are being recommended by some health professionals – despite all the problems – we feel compelled to share when we learn something new about them.
An April 24, 2017 article in The Motley Fool reported that Fitbit stock had suffered huge losses. It’s worth noting that writer Rick Munarriz is identified as owning shares of Fitbit and The Motley Fool, is also identified as owning shares of and recommending Fitbit. Perhaps this is why the article didn’t acknowledge all the issues that had already been reported by Fitbit wearers before April 24, 2017 – not even by a long shot.
That’s why we’re only including the LAST paragraph which discusses Fitbit stock values:
Sales were already a challenge for Fitbit. Revenue fell 19% in last year’s fourth quarter, and Fitbit’s outlook calls for a 22% to 31% slide this year. Fitbit reports quarterly results next week, and naturally it will be asked about this if it doesn’t conclude its investigation before then. The irony of fitness trackers being potentially bad for your health is cruel.
Irony, indeed, Motley Fool stock holders.
Research says exposure to all of these sources is harmful. As we all are aware, just because something is harmful to us doesn’t mean it’s necessarily going to be illegal to manufacture, market, and sell. Hello tobacco, artificial sweeteners, etc.
Additional articles published by Activist Post in re Fitbits and activity trackers’ issues include:
- Despite Various Unpleasant Symptoms Reported, Class Action Lawsuits Due to Inaccurate Heart Monitor Readings and Rashes, Fitbits Still Lauded as Beneficial
- Shocking Fitbit Complaints: People Are Literally Being Shocked While Wearing Them. Perhaps the WiFi in Fitbits is Being Affected by Other Sources of WiFi and Electrosmog
- Woman Claims Fitbit Alerted Her to Medical Issues. Decades of Research Confirms WiFi From The Fitbit Could Have Caused Her Medical Issues.
- Fitbit Recalls Due to Rashes and Other Health Complaints. Video Shows How Much WiFi Radiation Is Emitted by One
- Fitbit Recalls Due to Rashes. Reports of Dizziness, Erratic Pulse, Nausea, Pain, Headaches. Fitbits Operate Using WiFi. Whoomp! There It Is.
Additional video links:
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Clear Light Ventures
- Dr. Madga Havas
- Dr. Sam Milham
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence
- Wireless Right to Know
The article, "Fitbit Bummers Cause Stocks to Suffer: Burns, Explosions, Measurement Errors, Lawsuits, Rashes, Undesirable Symptoms, etc.", was syndicated from and first appeared at: https://www.activistpost.com/2018/11/fitbit-bummers-cause-stocks-to-suffer-burns-explosions-measurement-errors-lawsuits-rashes-undesirable-symptoms-etc.html.
You may find more great articles by Activist Post on http://www.activistpost.com/.