Angry Protesters Demand That Trump “STOP Attacking Women, Muslims, Immigrants, LGBTQ+, Journalists…”
Posted by Tyler Durden on February 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Tags: donald trump, Donald Trump presidential campaign, Foreign relations of the United States, None, Political positions of Donald Trump, Politics, Protests against Donald Trump, Social Issues, Time, Trump Administration, United States presidential election, War
Categories: donald trump Donald Trump presidential campaign Economy Foreign relations of the United States None Political positions of Donald Trump Politics Protests against Donald Trump Social Issues Time Trump Administration United States presidential election War
Following yesterday’s “Day Without Immigrants Boycott” in which immigrants all around the country were encourged to skip work/school, shut down their businesses and/or boycott restaurants and retail stores, America’s disaffected, millennial youth have decided that they too would like to participate in an anti-Trump protest whereby they could exercise their skills in extreme laziness while also extending their 3-day weekend to 4 days…BONUS!
Deemed the “Strike4Democrary“, anti-Trump protesters took to the streets all around the country today to demand that Trump “STOP attacking and victimizing women, Muslims, immigrants, racial and ethnic groups, the LGBTQ+ community, working families, journalists, and all who offer criticisms of the Administration’s policies including the U.S. judicial branch”, among other things including the following:
Strike4Democracy’s message to the Administration and Congressional leaders is clear:
- STOP the authoritarian assault on our fundamental, constitutional rights, the very principles that have truly made America great;
- STOP attacking and victimizing women, Muslims, immigrants, racial and ethnic groups, the LGBTQ+ community, working families, journalists, and all who offer criticisms of the Administration’s policies including the U.S. judicial branch;
- REALIZE that America’s true strength lies in the values of inclusivity not exclusivity.
As citizens and supporters come together to register their deep dissatisfaction with the President and the current administration’s unconstitutional, inhumane policies and behavior, February 17th marks a heightened effort to provide a beacon for those who share our concerns and who search for a way to “do something.” Together we speak with one voice. We say:
- NO to attacks on our marginalized communities
- NO to attacks on the sovereignty of indigenous peoples
- NO to attacks on constructive critics within and outside government
- NO to attacks on our constitutionally guaranteed rights
- NO to attacks on our environment
- NO to attacks on working families
- NO to attacks on public education
Of course, none of the alleged ‘attacks’ associated with the Trump administration above were supported with actual examples of such offenses…you should just trust them.
Meanwhile, apparently the “Action Plan” to get through to Trump once and for all included skipping work, avoiding “purchasing anything” and “occupying public space.”
Genius plan, if we understand it correctly…